Choc Chip Cookies
1 ¼ cup of brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essences
1 ½ cups of plain flour
1 teaspoon of bicarb of soda
1 packet of choc chips
Using your electric beaters:
1) Cream the butter and sugar
2) Add the vanilla
3) Add the egg
4) Sift your flour and bicarb soda into your mix
5) mix with a wooden or plastic spoon until your mixture is crumbly
6) mix in your choc chips into the crumble mixture
7) use a teaspoon to scoop out a small handful of mixture and roll into a ball
This is the most fluffy choc chip cookies
I love it when these babies come out of the oven and our visitors get to eat hot choc chip cookies.
For the last 8 years I have been making a batch at least twice a month.
What is your favourite cookie recipe?
Leave a Reply