Thanks Pip for running your five favourite things.
1. Harry Potter – we had a movie marathon at home this weekend! The kids and I snuggled up under the blankets on the sofa and watched Harry Potter DvDs all weekend. It was a great way for me to finish off my DD blanket and the kids took turns on the laptop playing Mathletics.
2. Baking – when the house got a little nippy I would turn on the oven and wipe up a batch of Chill Choc Chip Cookies, choc slice and even managed Guiness Lamb Stew with Rosemary dumplings
3. Popcorn – all good movie marathons need popcorn with melted butter and salt
4. Pink Salt – as seen on Masterchef is the best tasting salt and I seriously need to stop putting it on everything
5. Street Dance the movie – we actually ventured out of the house and saw a 3D movie on Sunday because the children only cost $5 to get in for a PG rated movie. For a non 3D PF movie, kids price is $2 which makes it a very affordable outing for our little family.